- This wonderful Staffy went into foster home along with one of our previously adopted dogs NEL. THEIR MUM and dad wanted to help. However, he settled in just so well and loved Nel so much – they felt he had to stay. I couldn’t agree with them more. He had lost so much weight and was so stressed – he needed a stable home. Hopefully he will now put on more weight because he’s got a great home and future.
- Rain Rescue – happy to have saved your life Bud.
- Hi I’m BUD and my owners didn’t want me anymore – I don’t know why because I’m really well behaved.
- Here you can see me going into my foster home with my new little sister NEL another dog saved by Rain Rescue and who has been living in her home now for a year.
Nel and I are great friends now and we play really nicely together.
- I would love a home either with a nice friendly female or on my own please. I have been hit in the past and I don’t want to be hit anymore, so only nice kind owners need apply – no more nasties for me they have promised me.
I will be castrated as soon as I get over this nasty kennel cough.