2018 CAT CALENDAR COMPETITION
We want your photos! We would like to feature YOUR cats in our 2018 Rain Rescue Cat Calendar. The competition is open to everyone and free to enter. You can enter as many times as you like, but please don’t go crazy! Closing date for entries is August 20th and the 12 best will be featured with an one photo getting an extra spot for the front cover! Each year our calendars are sold to raise vital funds for the animals in Rain Rescue’s care.
There aren’t really any ‘rules’ as such – but please take note of the following:
- Only pictures of cats will be considered.
- Please ensure your cat is the main subject of the picture, and is in focus!
- Please ensure you have a good quality original file (ideally at least 1mb). Images from Photobucket or other sites hosting pics aren’t good enough to produce a high quality finish on the calendar.
- Photos MUST be landscape.
- The decision of which photos will be used is that of the team here at Rain and that decision is final, regrettably we cannot feature all the photos we receive.
- To enter please email photos with the subject title ’2018 CAT CALENDAR’ to firstname.lastname@example.org … alternatively send photos via a dropbox link to the same address.
- We are happy for both professional and amateur photos to be entered but please note you must be the owner of the photos and have all the relevant permissions to use and print the photo. By sending the photo to us you agree for us to use and print the photo in the agreed manner.
- The owner of each chosen photo will receive a copy of the calendar as their reward.
Happy snapping …
Here are some of last years winners.