Barney has just gone to a fabulous new home – have a great life little man.
- Hello I am Henry, I’m a gorgeous small terrier.
- I arrived at RAIN from a loving home but one where I sadly could no longer stay.
- I am 12 years of age. I am looking for a new and nice steady settled new home.
Type Of Home Needed
- I would be happy to live on my own with you or with a nice friendly female. I have lived with Henry (my pal) all my life, but we do grumble a lot together, and we think we would be happier settled with all the fuss at home.
- We walk out really nicely.
- I would like a nice calm household.
- I am still lively and enjoy going out for my walks, but hey – I don’t need to be doing any of those marathon walks any more.
- I have lived with children before, but I really need a much calmer steadier home now.
- I would be fine with well behaved steady visiting children.
- We both get on well with other nice dogs too.
Other Important Info
YOUNG AT HEART – Henry is an older boy but is still sprightly and loves playing in the field and a daily walk but doesn’t need too much.
GOOD WITH DOGS - I’m really friendly with other dogs.
COUCH POTATO – I would love a nice quiet place for a snooze after my walks. I would be fine being left a while during the day if need be.
PREMIUM REHOMING PACKAGE – We have a Special rehoming fee of £100.
(The price is not as important as us finding a great new home, so please don’t be put off by it).