Hi everyone my name is Pebbles and as you can see I’m a lovely little staffie. I have been here at RAIN now for a few weeks and when I first came in I was very poorly but after being looked after by my friends here I am all better and ready to find my new family. I am a very lively girl and love to go out for walks and have a run and play in the field. I have been out walking with different dogs here at RAIN and have been a good girl. I have also been learning some new tricks and am getting better at them each day.
I am looking for a home with no small children as I get a bit giddy and wouldn’t want to knock them over while playing. I could live with a nice male dog as long as he likes to play and go out on walks with me. I would need my new family to carry on with my training if they would because I really do enjoy learning new things as I lived in my first home, it doesn’t seem they taught me how to behave. If you think you could let a girl like me into your hearts and home please get in touch and I cannot wait to meet you – Love Pebbles xxxx
Pebbles is on our Premium Re-homing Package and will have a rehoming fee of £200.00
If you think this dog is the right match for you, or you want to find out how to adopt a dog from Rain Rescue?
Please read Rain Rescue Rehoming Process and then complete the Home Finder Form if you think we have a dog suitable for you and you have a home suitable for one of our dogs. We look forward to finding that match with you
All animals in Rain Rescue care are
- Vaccinated, microchipped, flead, wormed and neutered
- Examined by a vet and treated according to their instructions
- Assessed by an experienced member of our team to determine what type of training and education they need
- Assessed to help match them with their right new home and owner
- Re-homed with 4 weeks free insurance from Petplan
- Option to take Petplan Covered 4 Life policy (depending on Petplan criteria even for older dogs)