Hello my name is Piper. When I first came into the care of RAIN rescue I was very scared of humans and I didn’t want to come out of my bed. After being here for a few days I started to realise that the humans here were really nice so I thought I would give them a chance to meet me. I have been here a few weeks now and the world that I once knew is gone and this new world I have found is fantastic. I now love to meet everyone I come across and show them I can wag my tail. I love to go out for walks and play in the field with my ball. I go out walking with my neighbour Jackson who tries to pretend he doesn’t fancy me like I fancy him.
I could live with a nice male dog and older children so if anyone out there in this fab new world would like to give me my forever home please get in touch.
Piper cannot live with cats.
Piper is on our Premium Re-homing Package and has a rehoming fee of £200.00.
If you think this dog is the right match for you, or you want to find out how to adopt a dog from Rain Rescue?
Please read Rain Rescue Rehoming Process and then complete the Home Finder Form if you think we have a dog suitable for you and you have a home suitable for one of our dogs. We look forward to finding that match with you
All animals in Rain Rescue care are
- Vaccinated, microchipped, flead, wormed and neutered
- Examined by a vet and treated according to their instructions
- Assessed by an experienced member of our team to determine what type of training and education they need
- Assessed to help match them with their right new home and owner
- Re-homed with 4 weeks free insurance from Petplan
- Option to take Petplan Covered 4 Life policy (depending on Petplan criteria even for older dogs)