This gorgeous boy, who had been waiting so long for a new home. RAIN were so happy to have saved your life, have a great future.
Meet Prince, our stunning Akita boy who turns heads wherever he goes. His handsome looks haven’t stopped him finding himself homeless. He is searching for a home with people with large breed male experience who will love him forever. Prince is living in a foster home in Sheffield where he lounges around his days and enjoys the odd nap (or 2 or 3). He certainly wouldn’t mind being left during the day but he’s happy to do most things.
He’s not one for massively long walks, and you have to be careful that he doesn’t get too hot in the summer, but winter – bring it on!!! His coat will need regular grooming and brushing, but not necessarily going to the groomers – it just needs keeping brushed regularly.
Prince seems to ignore all the other dogs, and could probably live with a nice friendly female. We wouldn’t re home with children under 8 due to his size.
Sadly, he’s not good with cats or small furries. PLEASE give him a chance. His foster mum says’ he’s an absolute dream to care for.
Prince is on our Premium Re-homing Package and will have a rehoming fee of £200.00
If you think this dog is the right match for you, or you want to find out how to adopt a dog from Rain Rescue?
Please read Rain Rescue Rehoming Process and then complete the Home Finder Form if you think we have a dog suitable for you and you have a home suitable for one of our dogs. We look forward to finding that match with you
All animals in Rain Rescue care are
- Vaccinated, microchipped, flead, wormed and neutered
- Examined by a vet and treated according to their instructions
- Assessed by an experienced member of our team to determine what type of training and education they need
- Assessed to help match them with their right new home and owner
- Re-homed with 4 weeks free insurance from Petplan
- Option to take Petplan Covered 4 Life policy (depending on Petplan criteria even for older dogs)