Roy’s new mum and dad found him today – boy is he going to have fun. With his new name of KAOS, he’s going to get a very special kind of home as he learns to grow and understand.
Roy, RAIN are so happy to have helped you in your hours of need, and boy – did you need RAIN. We truly saved your life. Now behave and have a great future.
KAOS goes to his new home on Wednesday.
Meet Roy a stunning staffy boy of around a year old. He is such a nice boy, he walks out with the dogs here at Rain, and loves Sasha our other newby, both these guys love to run and play together in the field. At some point this boy was loved, someone has spent the time to train him as he is very good with his commands. He loves to be with you and likes learning new things.
Roy is an active young boy and is looking for a new family who is active too, and will be around most of the day. Although he is fine to be left for around two to four hours in his bed with a chew. We would like Roy to go with older children as he is a giddy kipper and would knock a small child over. Is this fabulous boy for you ?
Roy is on our Premium Re-homing Package and has a re-homing fee of £200.00.
If you think this dog is the right match for you, or you want to find out how to adopt a dog from Rain Rescue?
Please read Rain Rescue Rehoming Process and then complete the Home Finder Form if you think we have a dog suitable for you and you have a home suitable for one of our dogs. We look forward to finding that match with you
All animals in Rain Rescue care are
- Vaccinated, microchipped, flead, wormed and neutered
- Examined by a vet and treated according to their instructions
- Assessed by an experienced member of our team to determine what type of training and education they need
- Assessed to help match them with their right new home and owner
- Re-homed with 4 weeks free insurance from Petplan
- Option to take Petplan Covered 4 Life policy (depending on Petplan criteria even for older dogs)