- My name is Suki and I was thrown out on the streets where I had a very rough time for my very young life. Thankfully some kind people helped me and I got taken into RAIN’s care where I have been neutered
- I am living here at the cattery in Rotherham, waiting for my new forever home.
- I enjoy being stroked once I know you won’t hurt me as I’m a really affectionate girl but I’m very shy
- I’m a really friendly nice girl and I adore cuddles.
- I could probably live with another nice friendly male cat
- I could live with children if they were nice to me.
- I’m around 1 year old.
- I have lived outside before, but will probably enjoy living inside and going out occasionally but would also be an indoor/outdoor ca.
WINDOW WATCHER – I like to watch the world go by from my window ledge
HOUSE TRAINED - I am clean in my litter tray.
YOUNG – Im only around 1 years old.
REHOMING PACKAGE - I have a rehoming fee of £95 which goes towards some of my costs here at the rescue.
Thanks to Cat Protection – here is some GREAT advice
Download the Cat Protection Leaflet ”Caring for your cat“ here
Dogs and cats do get on. Kittens may be easier to introduce a dog to but adult cats that have come from homes with dogs (or laid back strays that we have in our care) can equally be re homed with dogs that are feline friendly. So much depends on the breed and age of the dog, which is often why we make a point to ask. Sometimes it is easier to introduce a cat to a dog then it is with a cat to a resident cat. For more information about how to introduce a new feline into your home with resident dogs or/and cats check out the articles under behaviour on the International Cat Care website www.icatcare.org
Finally neutering. The many problems caused by unspayed or unneutered pets each year are part of what has prompted numerous rescue societies to require that any adopted animals be promptly spayed or neutered as a condition of adoption. It really is very simple, by getting your cat neutered when it reaches the appropriate age you save the “lives” of many other puss cats out there, and any true animal lover would surely wish that.