Standing Order

Bankers Standing Order

Making a regular donation to us by standing order couldn’t be easier. Simply complete and return this form to Rain Rescue, Summerfield Lodge, Moat Lane, Rotherham. S66 1DZ and we’ll do the rest. To make your donations tax effective, please also complete the Gift Aid declaration below.

Your full name _________________________________________________________________

Address _______________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________ Postcode _____________

To the Manager (name of your Bank) _______________________________________________

Branch Address________________________________________________________________


Your account number_____________________________ Bank sort code ____/____ /_____

Please pay to Rain Rescue, CAF Bank , Bank sort code: 40-52-40 Account No: 00016845

the sum of:  £_______________ Every month / year (please delete as appropriate until further notice.

Starting on (date of first payment) __________________________________________

Signature ___________________________________________________ Date ____/____/_____

Gift Aid Declaration

Rain Rescue


Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made (Please tick all that apply):

  • today

  • in the past 4 years

  • in the future

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.

Title ______________ Full Name ___________________________________________

Full Home Address __________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________ Postcode _________________


Please notify the charity or CASC if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration

  • Change your name or home address

  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.