- Do you have a passion for Customer Service?
- Super organised, a dab hand at multitasking?
- Good IT skills?
- A drive to make a difference in an animal welfare setting?
- Responding to initial enquiries from members of the public, by phone or email
- Signposting to relevant information and other organisations as necessary
- Being the initial point of contact for people contacting Rain rescue
What we’re looking for
- regular commitment of a couple of hours a week
- an interest in cat welfare
- a friendly phone manner and excellent written communication
- willingness to learn and the ability to follow Rain Rescue procedures
- ability to use basic IT systems with training and support
Benefits to you
- knowing you are helping homeless cats in need
- an opportunity to gain experience in a customer service setting
- join a team of like minded people
We’ll look after you
The time you give to support us in our work is precious, and in return we promise to give you all the training, support and flexibility you need to do this role.
Some extra info
It costs the charity time and money to take on and train volunteers, we therefore look to you to make the most of this opportunity with us and only commit to this role if you will stay with us for a minimum of 3 months.
Rain Rescue is a charity on very limited funds and we do rely on the kindness of our volunteers giving their time. We couldn’t exist without it.
We really appreciate all of #TeamRain taking a pro-active approach to help fundraise and raise awareness. This could include attending occasional local events.