- Do you have a passion for Cat welfare?
- Do you enjoy meeting and helping new people?
- Are you a confident driver, and happy navigating roads in and around Rotherham and surrounding areas?
- Supporting the charity with transport runs, using your own vehicle, for example to and from vets, and bringing in cats to Rain rescue
- Being a friendly face, and ensuring Rain rescue is portrayed in a positive manner
- Receiving and passing on information in an accurate manner
What we’re looking for
- flexible commitment on an ‘as and when’ basis
- an interest in cat welfare
- a confident and careful driver
- willingness to learn and the ability to follow Rain Rescue procedures
Benefits to you
- knowing you are helping homeless cats in need
- an opportunity to meet new people and be part of a friendly and supportive team
- join a team of like minded people
We’ll look after you
The time you give to support us in our work is precious, and in return we promise to give you all the training, support and flexibility you need to do this role.
Some extra info
It costs the charity time and money to take on and train volunteers, we therefore look to you to make the most of this opportunity with us and only commit to this role if you will stay with us for a minimum of 3 months.
Rain Rescue is a charity on very limited funds and we do rely on the kindness of our volunteers giving their time. We couldn’t exist without it.
We really appreciate all of #TeamRain taking a pro-active approach to help fundraise and raise awareness. This could include attending occasional local events.