If you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase your donation to us by 25% at no extra cost to you. So the government will add an extra 25p to a donation of £1, for example. Once we have received your permission, via your Gift Aid declaration, we can claim the tax back on your donation. If you have not submitted a Gift Aid Declaration to Rain Rescue before you can do so today by completing the online form below.
Full information and guidance can be found on the HM Revenue & Customs site at www.gov.uk/donating-to-charity/gift-aid
- Please let us know if you change your name or home address.
- To maximise your tax giving, your Gift Aid declaration will be automatically backdated 4 years as permitted by the Gift Aid Scheme.
- If you have begun paying taxes more recently or would prefer not to backdate the declaration for any other reason, please email [email protected] in the first instance.
- Please let us know if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
- You may cancel your declaration at any time by notifying us.Higher-rate taxpayers may claim further tax relief on donations made under the Gift Aid Scheme.
- Corporate donations and those made from Charitable Trusts or Foundations are not eligible for Gift Aid.