If you need help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]k
We aim to reply within 2 working days (Monday-Friday) to discuss your requirements. Weekend and Bank Holiday enquiries will be answered within 2 working days.
***PLEASE NOTE *** Until further notice delivery times on our products could vary significantly. We will do our best to get your item to you as promptly as possible whilst continuing to ensure your safety, that of our team and the wonderful animals we care for. Thank you so much for your understanding and shopping with Rain Rescue to help an animal in need.
A minimum packing and delivery charge of £1.27 applies to all postal orders unless otherwise stated. Gifts bought for our animals will not incur a packing or delivery charge. We use Royal Mail to deliver orders and aim to despatch goods as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 28 days for delivery. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept orders through the online shop for deliveries outside the UK mainland.
We currently deliver to all UK mainland addresses with a Royal Mail postcode. For delivery outside the UK, please contact [email protected] for delivery charges.
All sizes and weights are approximate. Supplies of goods are subject to availability. If occasionally an item is not available, we will contact you to discuss alternatives or to issue a refund.
Complaints and problems
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order please email [email protected] We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 2 working days.
Returns and refunds
Please see our terms and conditions below. To arrange a refund, exchange, return or discuss any other issues please contact us first by emailing [email protected]
- We do not offer exchanges or refunds on any of our products unless faulty. You can contact us by email at [email protected] to notify us of faulty or damaged goods.
- Sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged, unless faulty.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Online Shop, Rain Rescue, Summerfield Lodge, Moat Lane, Rotherham, S66 1DZ
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance that covers the amount of the goods being returned. We accept no responsibility for returned goods being lost/damaged in the post, for goods that don’t reach us and / or good received that cannot be traced back to the purchaser.
- Vouchers, Gifts for our Dogs and Cats and Dog and treats cannot be returned or refunded under any circumstances.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Accepted Payment Methods
Credit / Debit cards & PayPal